Our Story and References
We have built a team of 20 professionals with over 15 years of experience in consulting and software development. Some of them are part of the Syncfony core team, others are working on other projects and they are available for highly specialized tasks such as database solution architecture, cybersecurity, systems management, etc. This brings us a high level of expertise, flexibility, and a creative approach proven by many innovative projects so far.
- In Syncfony we work with a scalable architecture. The current project with 1,170,000 users and 1 billion data items in the database.
- We use agile development, driven by user/client interaction which brings fast to market approach and strong user orientation.
- Our deep technical knowledge comes with 10+ years of cooperation on many projects including AI, Big Data, Cyber Security, Business Continuity.
- This creates a unique added value, orientation to both innovative and real results with a strong successful track record.
Syncfony platform references
- 1,170,000+ Active Users on Phonecopy.com which is a public implementation of Syncfony.
- 1,720,000+ Devices Synchronizing
- over 890,000,000 contacts, tasks, photos or SMS in Database
- Users in all countries around the world
- 9,100+ officially supported device models (unofficially 20k)
- All platforms supported: iOS, Android, KaiOS, Windows, Mac OSX, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Linux, Symbian, non-smart phones
- We already signed an agreement with T-Mobile and implemented the Syncfony platform in the B2B segment
- Several users reached 1TB Cloud Storage which
Syncfony team DNA
- Core Syncfony team with 5 full-time developers
- Up to 20 professionals with a wide range of professional expertise
- Scalable architecture with the current project with 1,1M users and 1 billion data items in the database
- Flexibility, creativity – proven by many innovative projects so far
- Fast to market, user orientation – agile development, driven by user/client interaction
- Deep technical knowledge – 20+ years of co-operation on many projects including AI, Big Data, Cyber Security, and Business continuity
- Unique added value – orientation to both innovative and real results, strong successful track record
- Fully In-house developed product including IP rights